You’d think this one would be self-evident, but evidently not for me!!
I was getting close to being done on a hat I’m making for my niece. Matched the fingerless gloves I posted a photo of last week. Soft “Paca Tweed” – just lovely. Well, I decided to change the pattern a bit and make it more of a cap. I ran into trouble frogging – because I had already sewn in some of the loose ends. What a mess. I ended up, basically, ruining it. Started over last night. Won’t make that mistake again!
Finished the matching fingerless gloves yesterday and finishe a cowl for my niece Sophie. Not 100% pleased with it for some reason. The caston edge is really loose. Looks ruffley. So who knows . . . I may do that one over. We’ll see. I need to be moving forward here, not backward!